ღMy LaTest Job..
Wednesday, September 16, 2009 -{'9:06 PM
On the 19th August 09 , I was Hunting for a new enviroment Job tat i nvr try to work before.. As i Searching, I decided to work On Security fOr F1. Dun mistaken my Job. Not Similiar as those Security whom Guard the door of Condonium..etc. Bud Pity, Cuz tat is onli for Part Time only. Not fOr FuLL Timer.. aCtualli i was feeling okae... bud tinking tat it will end very fast. So i will ask for Further Enquiries... Luckily, thy still aso hv Full Time job tat will nid to work @ Changi Airport . So i decided to Work for that... ITs' Quite Good Kind Of Jobs. Its' Also included Our Lunch for my Training Course @ the Location. Sort like NS CAMP ... ^.^ So Interesting.... hahas.. Related to the Jobs , mus understand more stuff , can b Stress @ times,bUd Is challenging n Fun.. I Love the Job i Chosen.. As nbr Regrets n attending the Course even thought the Trainer is Strict n Fierce.. And I was HAPPIIE oVer thE CourSe of Job.. ^.^ I want to Continue Study Harder While aS Working Harder..^.< Jia You...!!(back to the top)