ღCuTiiEs EGGs <3
Sunday, September 20, 2009 -{'1:27 AM
These Eggs is Very Unite n Interesting.. =P
You will Over n Over View Again n again <3
I Fall in Love Le.. wAds aBt Ue..? =X LOLS.. XD
We aRe So LoveLy <3

My Partner was broken..Sobss..="(
Bleahz and LOLS

Pls dUn HaRm uS..dUn PoKe Us AgaIn.. >.<
They are Angry n Scolding .. So Sad ... T.T
WhY aRe We beCoMe LiKe ThIs intO twO ParTs? ",
wE,One bY One going to ready to be cook... Wad Should wE dO..?! Helppp...!
.jpg)
Pls dUn PiCk mE..Let mE Go... = S

U Jump, I Jump..!! U Die , I die..
.jpg)
M i showering or kana Cooking to be bOiLiNg? ",
.jpg)
Pls dUn KnOcK me, I wil bReaK uP dE.. x.X
.jpg)
from a Little egg
just add on some thg
so cant u c?
it becomes soo cute soo adorable=)
i just LUrVeSs <3 it so much _
(back to the top)