ღMy 21st Bdae . . .=)
Sunday, June 7, 2009 -{'11:15 PM
Before my aCtuaL 21st birthday, my Ex-bf wif his Cousin n My Wonderful FrIeNds also celebrated for my 21st bIrThDaY @ KboX.. We Went to Kbox located @ Marina Square.. We did enjoy Ourselves dere..bud my Ex-bf n His Cousin were super Late.. Bud Luckily i did aSk my FrIeNs Come along wif me.. If nOt, I will bE Bored to No mood to continue.. She was my Onli Ever Friend whOm Can Given me A HappiEsT B'dae Smiling n Laughter In my Life to Brighten me up.. =)
dUrInG KbOx CelebratIoN .. =)


On 6 of June was my
21st Love Memory On
Saturday aCtuaL dAys.. I celebrated wif all Wide world of my Truthful Friends in my Life n memorable n unforgettable, A SPECIAL BIG DAYS fOr mInE 21st Grew up AgE n understanding... I received Quite Alots of Present n Nices Present for my Taste.. Its will always Useful Stuff tO mIe... I Love it Soo much n appreciated it in the Bottom of my Hearts.. Guys & Frends, ThanKs for your all of ur present wif a Sincere Heart . . .Thanks for Celebrating my 21st HappiieSt BiRTHDAY for me.. i will alwaes n forever Remember ue.. Cheers =) MiZ all of Ue .. <3>
(back to the top)