ღLast 2 day of IT Show
Sunday, March 15, 2009 -{'12:06 AM
Todae is Sunday n aso counted as Last of IT Show in 15th march... Well, IT Show hv 4 daes which is 12th till 15th mach.. !st 2 day i din mange to sell out of Any LAptop although i had done my best to sale and i aso understood that everyone nid Time,Compare Avantage and Disadvantage here and dere, decision to buy.. i aso told myself my sales will better dan todae .. Then When its come on 3rd day having Special offer... Onli 1 Laptop Usual Price ish : $1399 bud now is $1199 Lowest Price also contain 8 Free Gifts ..
-Upgrade 4GB Ram
-2GB Storage Drive
-15mths Anti-Virus
-Headset
-Mouse
-Keyboard Protector
-Cleanng Kit
-Casing Bag
I, Finalli Sold 2 Set and 1 mini 9 Notebook at $599 Usual: $699
I was feeling Satified wif myself tat at least i broken 3 Target.. bud Yet still not enough for myself ... Todae will be the Last dae so mus sell as much as possible more then 10sets ..!! I must do betta than yesterday.. ^_<
(back to the top)