ღHaPpIee Sad tO HappiEr dAe
Sunday, March 8, 2009 -{'11:21 PM
Todae morning I went to my religion place to chant as i m lookin forward to my Da

R Reach..Waiting n waiting for abt till 8:50am den he suddenly informed me tat he dUn HaV Enough Slp n Lazy to Go...z_z ( Sleepy FaCe) I was feeling disappointed he cnt turn up in LaSt minutes.. =( den I dun feel lyk miiting hiim at tat tym... As i wAs nO moOdz... So i Let hiim go and Enjoyed himself with hiis Cousin .. So they went to play LAN n Watch movie ( Kung Fu Chefs)..As long as He was Happie enjoyed himself... bud stil sad tht he didnt manage to turn up although he made a Promised to me that he will bE gOiiNg ... =S
As for me, after I went to my Religion place @ BeSide SAFRA .. dEn i go to my SOKA frens member @ Sengkang from 2pm till 4pm... after tat we r SUPER HUNGRY... so we faster RUSHed to Carrer Fair den I go dere lookded arod here n dere.. So manii ChiObU n Handsome Guys aRd the FaiR...=X OopS.. Dun Jealouss... tHeRe also hv CASINO Job.. bLah... blah..blah.. Etc.. After FAIR , we Faster Settle down from HOT POT Food Change to Thai ExPreSs... Aso included Tom YAm Steamboat n Pineapple Rice as i cnt find yet...Upload once i find... sry...^_^
I went to THAI Express eat Yummy Food...

Yummy, Sticky RiCe wif Mango...BEST IT'S HOT DISh.. =P

(back to the top)