ღBad miracle turn out
Tuesday, February 17, 2009 -{'10:53 PM
Todae 17th Feb 2009 i went to the Comfort Driving Centre for the car Licences with my Dar n my brother. But onli my brother took the Licences. As fOr my DaR, hE Accompanied mii and my brother went along wif us .. When we about to reach dere, we felt so Nervous when the exam going to start.. Before the eXam wE did went to the Trial - Test 1st as we will knw when n which Question we made the mistake n incorrect answer by knwing thru the Computer Answer.. After Ours Trial, my brother failed, as for me i managed to Pass.. But who knows that as for when we came to the Real test @ lvl 2 my brother n mE didn't managed to pass even though we already done our Best by putting in our effort. ... we were so Disappointed ourselves..HAiss..!
Hmmm... Never Mind this time we unable to pass but I'm sure that we will Success by Passing a Better Grades Result ... I must Study Hard no matter how difficulties it is.. I mus Jia You as therefore i shouldn't wasting my time to do those nOt Important stuff... JiA You!! I'm Sure that NTH is IMPOSSIBLE.. As reason is because always POSSIBLE Reason Status behind wat u did.. Chiiong Arh...!!!!! ("I MUST
PASSED my
Comfort Driving Licences") I will Sure Turn Out to bE Success MIRACLE =)
(back to the top)