ღStress LIfe
Thursday, January 15, 2009 -{'12:01 AM
Yo..! EveryOne Ladies and Gentlemen, I'm bCk fOr mY bLoggInG time... Hais.. I m very Sad n Stress Siia...I duno why my Face keeps popping Irritating Pimples On mY FaCe..I HATE IT ... Pimples SUCKS..!! I miss my Past times Face Siia... From Young Pretty Girl (Chiobu) whom wif no pimple become nOt ChiobU anymOre..Cos Related tO the stupid pimple on my Face..Somemore, i DunO wHy everytime the Fucking Mosquito Sucking my blood when i din realize it siia... Damn ITCHY lOr my Bloood Taste not Sweet bud still duno whY the Idiot Vampires Mosquito Keeps Sucking mY Sour BloOd... Yet, Its maked miie feeling so itchy Siia..>_< Even i Seldom eat SEAFOOD LiaO n I had ALREADY STOPpEd EATING SEAFOOD DuE I havin Reashes (Eyzema)...I Hate it man!!! Irriating LIFe... I hate mY SkIn. . . T_T SobSs... Wish it faster recover ASAP.. MOSQUItO SuckS .. I hate u mOsquiTo... GO N DIe... Wahahaz...
(back to the top)