ღmY Wishes fOr Year 2009 !
Thursday, January 1, 2009 -{'12:43 AM
Yeahhz.. Finally its New Of tHe YeAr of 2009... New Day,New DaTe n Month,New of the Year 2009 N New LiFe Has Already Arrived iN aLL oF uS OuR LiFe..We mUst Change Ourselves aNd Let OuR Unhappiness Past n ForGeT ... All oF Us Should Have nEw LiFe iN 2009 beginning of Ourselves.. We mUsT StaY HappiEr tHaN Ever iN the PaSt bEfOrE 2009...All Of Us Should Set OuR Target n ChanGe Our LiifE..Every Of tHe Year, Things n Stuff pLuS aRound Us keeps Changing when you din realli realize..
Aniwae, I 'm Here would like to Post mY New WiShEs fOr tHe Year 2009...!!!!
WiShEs:
1. People iN EveRy Countries must Stay Happiest n Healthier. ..
2. Everyone will aLwaes SUCCESS And SUCCEED iN WhaTever wE Do..
We mUst aaLwaEs StAy StRoNg aNd FaCe ChALLENGE nO matTer What difficulties We Face!
Wish all the Couple in The World will seldom Quarrel.
AlwaEs Remain by Staying Happily nOw AnD fOrEveR iN LOVE iN Each OtheR
Guys Should NOT alwaes Fight With Gers , Let Gers WiN..
Guy Shouldn't Quarrel with Gers..
Couple must Dote each other n Alwaes Lovely
Last but not least..
I mUst StaY Strong iN my Life n Able tO Face Difficulties.As Whole wOrld kNeW that "NoTHiNG IS IMPOSSIBLE" n ONLY "tHeRe's aLwaYeS POSSIBLE wHen U gO fOr Battle And FAce It.."
I hope n Wish that mE n mY DaR will not Quarrel Often..
We Will Forever alwaes In LOVE..
No Matter how fAr Our disTaNce iSh,mY LovE,Heart aNd SouL will aLwAes bE WiTh mY DAR ..I wAnT fOrEveR StiCk n bE WiTh hiim..I wan tO MaRrY tO mY Dar.. Cos He iS tHe One WhoM i LOVED FOREEVR In MY wHoLe LIFE.. No OnE CaN evEr Snatch Hiim aWaY FrOm ME.. NO one CAn Beak Us Away Apart....
DAR , I LOVE YOU FOREVER... X3 MuaCkieS.. ^_^
2009 HUAT aR!!!
(back to the top)