ღOn 23rd Nov
Tuesday, November 25, 2008 -{'12:28 AM
On 23rd of Nov was my Dar Cousin's B'dae celebration of the dae...I m veriie happiie cos In my Life,I din ever go out with my Boyfriend relatives bEfOre.. kekez.. Once i Went Out with dem... They are Always friendly,humble,Gd Person n Most of the Times, can bE HAve lOta Of Fun n HAppinEsS being together etc. I wun Forget all of them in my Life n mind.. I will forever remember all of dem...I will Cherish all of tHeM inCludInG my DaR In my Life.. I always Like to go out with dem.. ^^ Alwaes gO Out n Have Lots Lots Of Fun..=) And all of them Entered iN mY LiFe... Oh Yah... Lets Continue.. =X after All of Us Met Up,we Kept deciding where to go to.. @ 1st we went to Train to CITY HALL to go to SunTec City Mall n Marina to find toy. We Kept searching High n low,Here aNd ThEre fOR Our PenGuiN .. bUd Unfortunately,we onli found little small Penguin.. n veri Rare of the shop selling .. hard to find siia .. sobs..After tat , we went to Kbox to celebrate b'dae.. We enjoyed ourselves.. We aso taken aLots lots of foods such as yummiie Spicies Curry Chicken,Japanese SushI, Jelly , Ice-Cream n Others Yummiie Food...We sung till 930pm .. we had a Happoest Unfogettable dAe...^^ I will alwaes Remember N wont forget tOo..=)MisS aLL oF Ue...=)
(back to the top)