ღMy Sad unhappy day
Wednesday, November 5, 2008 -{'8:38 AM
On 4th of Nov Tuesdae,I was veri Happily at 1st.... I went to my bf house for dinner... before dinner my bf helped mii to the connection of the internet as i brought my Laptop along to miit him. So that we can play Audition Sea Game together..bud we diin manage to connect althought we kept trying verii hard non - stop till 3hrs. so i decided to go hme den play..
After that my sister kept asking mii where m i n wad time cum bck.. ?! I told her that i was going bck home .. Yet,she keep asking n asking.. den she ass hole Complaint to father that i heaven reach home yet.. Den my dad call mii asked : "WHERE M I NOW"? I said : " I NOW GOING BCK HOME LE LA,CANT WAIT DE MEH???" HE Said to mie " Why i went to with my bf SO late den gO home,Also Mentioned tat I Cannot Have a Boyfriend..!" I was Veri Angry With him aBouT wad he Said.. bud I dOn Care to wad he Said n wont listen..
Because . No One Can allowed to Stop mii for what i m doing.. What iis my choice den iis my choice... I Stil Wont Let gO of my Relationship with my Bf...I don Care wad he Said.. because , there's NOTHING Wrong whether u wad time go out wif ur bOyfRiEnz aNot.. I Will Still Treasure Ue no matter wad my family Said to mii.. I will NEVER EVER LET GO OF YOU...I will aLwaYs LOVe Ue deeply n will aLwaes Cherish Ue In mY Life,Heart n SOUL... I will still Continuously being with Ue..I wil NOT ever STOP Loving Ue.. Cos u wil alwaes In my Lubb no matter hat happened..^_^ Dar..I will alwaes LOVE UE nO matter wad Happened... I LOVE U fOreVEr till fOrever EverLasting.. <3
(back to the top)