ღYeahss..!!!
Thursday, October 9, 2008 -{'9:59 PM
I, KaiLi is feeling VERY Happiiest because finalli Todae, (9th October 2008) my N level Exam Over liao le lo... XD don niid to Worrie about the next dae Any Subject Exam PapEr...don niid to worry anithing le.. And I Had dO ALL mY VERY BEST FOR ALL mY Subject Examination Paper ... I Can Release my Stress.. =) I can play for sometimes N Looking Forward for my Future n Career Life.. I MuS Start to look fOr Job that Suitable fOr miie Enviroment muS bE Gd..When I facing Difficulties,I must Face it n no matter what,I mUs Pull through... If, I going to Advoid,then it will not call as the "CHALLENGE" Problem.. If i avoid the problem,I wil not hv the peaceful life.. I mUsT dO Well iN mY LiFe... I must Make It Everything SUCCESSFUL iN mY LIfe.. I muSt Speak Up anything in my Mind TO aNiOne.. I must nOt aFraId iN whatever.. I mUst Always Rmbr "NOTHInG IS IMPOSSIBLE.." Cuz, tHeRe Will ALwaYs bE "POSSIBLE" In EveryOne LIFE including mIne LiFe ToO..!!! =) Jia You,Jia You,JIA YOU....!!! ;) Cheers.. KaiLi
With Love,
❤KaI Li
❤(back to the top)