ღUnforgotten Days
Thursday, October 30, 2008 -{'12:07 AM
On 27th Sept 08 will alwayes be my Unforgotten Day...Because I finalli met my type whose character I wish to have in my whole n forever Life n whom became my Prince Charming alreadii..^_^ I was feeling very happie to know hiim in my Fate n my life..We eNd up together n Start to like each other... I was luckily to meet hiim.. One dae, we suddenly Fall in Love iin Each Other .. like feeling starting day by day,time by time slowly can b fall in Love Deeply

... deepest as a Sea.. ^_^ kekez.. I will not Ever forgEt my Love One,my dearest Prince Now... I will alwaes Remember Ue (ah John) In my Mind,Heart n Soul.. No OnE Can Ever Replace Ue.. U aRe forever my Love One..muackiies...I decided to marry ue n bE With Ue everlasting till the End.. I will not Regret for Choosen u as my bOyFriend n my Future Laogong... I will treat him well forever in Our Life.. I will
❥LOVE <3 color="#ff0000">❤ U fOrEveR.. I will alwaes bE deRe With U.. =p
We aso Celebrated
Our Happiie 1st Anniversary On 27th Oct 08 With His Cousins Too...^_^ Nice nice... I forget our alwaes happiiest Dae when we r going through..miising ue n tinking Of my Dar alwaes..U r Forever in mY Heart of my LOVE...
❤Lurve❤ Ue Dar (ah John)
❥mUaCkiieS
=x (back to the top)