ღmy Own Promised
Thursday, October 30, 2008 -{'12:17 AM
Shining Stars.. I would like to Tell u tat I Wan and Must Forget all my ex-bOyFrIeNd... Forgotten all my Unhappiness Relationship.. I mUs aLwaYs Stay Happie In mY LiFe Forever...=) I Must Find A Best Job in my Liife. Do Well In my Career... I dO nOt Wanna bE Late for Everything etc (working time ,meeting friend,religion meeting, meeting my bf...) I Mus Punctual .. I must aLwaes Rmbr tO bring mt Stuff before i leave my house go out..I cant loose anithing for my stuff..because, Once u lost aniithing,cant find it bck..bud u hv to pay agaiin..sort of wasting money $$$ .. I mus Always Stay GoOd Health n Stay Healthy person.. I mus nOt bE a UnHealthy Person.. I wish everyOne beside mE ; my (Family,Friends n relative) n Of Cos Cant Forget my bOyFriEnd aSo mUs live n StaY Happily n Healthy iN Their Life.. ^_^ Less Trouble.. Face all the Challenges in life n Sure Care Defeat de.. Sure can Solve de... Because Nothing iis "Impossible" In this World ... Why? Becos Onli always "Possible" In Our LiFe. Everytiing Can SOLVE... Last bud nOt Least,I mus done everything

good n the Best in my Life...I muS Cheeriish n LOVE my DAR forever in my Life..nOthing n No one will Replace him nO matter wad... He will Alwaes in My Life whom i
❤LOVE❤.. He will b my Onli Love ❤ in my Heart.. =p
(back to the top)