ツ♀♂bYع-ByعY

{♥} Darius♥ {♥} Draeco♥ {♥} Hiroshi♥ {♥} Joseph♥ {♥} James♥ {♥} Johnson♥ {♥} Joey Tay♥ {♥} Jian Yi♥ {♥} kaixiang♥ {♥} Kenneth♥ {♥} Kenny♥ {♥} Melvin♥ {♥} Mavis♥ {♥} NDP08.C1♥ {♥} Sooling♥ {♥} shannen♥ {♥} Weihao♥ {♥} Xiangxiang♥ {♥} Xi0nG♥ {♥} Yiheng♥ {♥} Yunren♥ {♥} ♥ {♥} ♥ {♥} ♥




ღMOF 10/10/08
Saturday, October 11, 2008 -{'12:35 AM

Yo..! On Fridae 10th October 2008,I went to eat Japanese Resturant n Cafe at Marina Square with my Best Friends...Its was a BIg bOwl n Nice..It was Spicy,bud yet i dun tink sO..Cos I lUv to eat Spicy n Hot..so iii added mani mani chilli...the more hot n spicy...the more taste better..aNd I Luv it alot.. kekez..
MOF Japanese Resturant and Cafe
Welcome to MOF (Ministry Of Food) Restuarant N Cafe....! =)
We Prefer A Master Card If u Have tO Pay bY NETS..=X

Do u HavE A MASTER CARD WiTh You...??
Would wishh to hv a Japanese Green Tea..?

wow...I cnt waiit to eat .. So nice Food n So Taste Great..
I m Enjoying myself with the Food...kekez..Yummiie..
So Deliceious Siia..U mUs Try it bY uRseLf...Sure U Love IT..
Yo..! On Fridae 10th October 2008,I went to eat Japanese Resturant n Cafe at Marina Square with my Best Friends...Its was a BIg bOwl n Nice..It was Spicy,bud yet i dun tink sO..Cos I lUv to eat Spicy n Hot..so iii added mani mani chilli...the more hot n spicy...the more taste better..aNd I Luv it alot.. kekez..
See..I ate finish liaoz.. what a Nice Noodle worz...;)
I ate Finished all by myself..It sO Yummiie...

So Deliceious till i Ate so full..yum yum....=P

with Love,

Yumiie Queen


(back to the top)
  • ツ ❤WeLcOmE You ღツY
  • TERMS
    And
    CONDITIONS


    欢迎光临♥

    This is my blog.
    Please respect it cause it's not yours.

    If you don't like my blog,
    you can Click here.

    Dun Like,C|ick here! for FaSt EXIT

    (¯`•._.• My ™ de†aiLs •._.•´¯)Y

    ♥

    ~`♥ 我的小档案,【自我介绍】 ❤
    名字:Kai|i,
    Status: 单身/伴侣
    外号:Cutie
    生日:


    ~`♥性别: 女生✿
    年龄:今年21岁~
    身高:bU zHi daO _cm
    体重:47.7kg
    学校:Ended schling
    爱好:打篮球& Singing,Cycling Etc more..
    星座:雙子座 Gεмïиï
    喜欢的号码:888
    爱听的歌:好听的。。。 ( Hip-hOp,R & B, English, Chinese etc <3)
    最喜欢的音乐:全部都喜欢。。。
    爱看的戏:好看的 Luh
    最喜欢的颜色:蓝,青,黑.紫、粉红。。。!

    ツSCязAмS.Y



    ╰⊰⊹✿❤し喜爱的ღツY
    ~`♥ ❥ع١٥٧ MySe|f <3
    ❥ع١٥٧ 爱自拍,
    ❥ع١٥٧ 爱打扮,
    ❥ع١٥٧ 爱聊天,
    ❥ع١٥٧ 爱逛街...的朋友
    ❥ع١٥٧ 认识朋友
    ❥ع١٥٧ 和朋友开玩笑
    ❥ع١٥٧ 出街
    ❥ع١٥٧ 自拍…
    ❥ع١٥٧ 听歌
    ❥ع١٥٧ 唱歌 Luh...
    ❥Cycling with Friends
    ❥Play Pool
    ❥Going Out With Friends
    ❥Cherish all my friend around

    ツ ❤╪︶︿︶メ✖最讨厌☠メY

    ☠нαтε(恨)to bE bOred
    ➹нαтε(恨)to hv a Boring n no mood In LiFe
    ➹нαтε(恨) To bE In SiCk Condition X.X
    ➹нαтε(恨)`lONEly
    ➹нαтε(恨)`To bE Plump , Fat >.<
    ➹нαтε(恨)Backstabbعr
    ➹нαтε(恨)To bE sTuBbOrN
    ➹нαтε(恨)Being InSuLt
    ➹нαтε(恨)Betrayer
    ➹нαтε(恨)TO bE BLAME T.T
    ➹нαтε(恨)Copycat
    ➹нαтε(恨)Liars
    ➹нαтε(恨)ForCe bY Others
    ➹нαтε(恨)Nag alot
    ➹нαтε(恨)People who Find n Create Trouble
    ➹нαтε(恨)BoRRow my tHIg dIn rEtuRN ➹нαтε(恨)被人罵


    ❤SSA しINKSღツY
    信, 行, 学。

    SOKA Gakkai International


    ツ❤BعL0vعs Desire <3.Y
    ♥ ......-RobotRobot-..... ♥

    ~`♥
    Pixel Icons at Ego Box(♥)AbLe tO Speak Up Well
    Pixel Icons at Ego Box(♥)Clear my stuff n Tidy ASAP finish(♥) <3
    Pixel Icons at Ego Box(♥)aLwaEs bE PunctuaLity ^.^ Instead Of Late(♥)
    Pixel Icons at Ego Box(♥)CheRiSh mYseLf 4eva(♥) <3
    Pixel Icons at Ego Box(♥)Nvr Give Up in My LifE
    Pixel Icons at Ego Box(♥)I mus Eat Healthy Food <3
    Pixel Icons at Ego Box(♥)Drink more water ^^ ",
    Pixel Icons at Ego Box(♥)Change more meaNiNgfUl in my LifeStyle
    Pixel Icons at Ego Box(♥)dUn Fall aslp during LessOn =X
    Pixel Icons at Ego Box(♥)Pay attention to anything With mine EyEs Open
    Pixel Icons at Ego Box(♥)Change hairstyle
    Pixel Icons at Ego Box(♥)more clothes
    Pixel Icons at Ego Box(♥)Seldom go OutSide
    Pixel Icons at Ego Box(♥)Stop wasting my Own Tyme
    Pixel Icons at Ego Box(♥)Treasure my Precious Tyme
    Pixel Icons at Ego Box(♥)Piercings ear soon
    Pixel Icons at Ego Box(♥)Study hard n become SmaRt <3
    Pixel Icons at Ego Box(♥)I wan to have Smarter n Clever Brain.bEcOmE Smarter
    Pixel Icons at Ego Box(♥)Get Great results
    Pixel Icons at Ego Box(♥)Good Streaming Results.

    Pixel Icons at Ego Box(♥)Go around the world.
    Pixel Icons at Ego Box(♥)Slimming more weight down.
    Pixel Icons at Ego Box(♥)Make me grow taller.
    Pixel Icons at Ego Box(♥)Wisdom, Knowledge & Talent.
    Pixel Icons at Ego Box(♥)Skinny Frame, Beauty & Fortune.
    Pixel Icons at Ego Box(♥)Friends forever.
    Pixel Icons at Ego Box(♥)Oversea
    Pixel Icons at Ego Box(♥)Eat Less Food Orelse , Will FaT =X
    Pixel Icons at Ego BoxReborn my hair
    Pixel Icons at Ego BoxTaiwan
    Pixel Icons at Ego BoxKorea
    Pixel Icons at Ego BoxChina
    Pixel Icons at Ego BoxShanghai
    Pixel Icons at Ego BoxBangkok
    Pixel Icons at Ego BoxNew Zealand
    Pixel Icons at Ego BoxJapan