ღSaddis Life
Sunday, September 14, 2008 -{'12:34 PM
DeaRest mY little Shinnies STRAS,
I wiish to tell u my deepest HuRt abt myseLf...
Haiiis,I m veriie Super veriie ✖SaD,miiserable,HuRt ✖ Help...He..lp...miiie..in my Relationshiip..I m iN Complicated relationship...my Little shinnies STARS ..Pls HeLp miie.. Help miie to distress...STARS,I Recently diin Slp Realii well..feeeling sO Sicken..Fever,Headache...OuCh..!! HAis....STARS,Can Ue Tell miie What iish "TRUE LOVE?" What iis LOVE iin Relationshipp...StaRs,Please Tell miie How does boyfriiend treat ger well.. and what can Girlfriend Treat Her Boyfriend iiin Return? Wadd does the Words "Sacrified" mEaNs tO miie? How tO Treasure mY LOVE oNe bside miie? Wad iis iin ReLationship means? How Cum ii easily SOFT HEARTED everytiimes when ppl HURT mii n Touches miNe HEART? Is hE tHe One I chosen for mY MR.RigHt? Did i choose correct Person...? What iis a Boyfriend and GerFriend Responsibility to do? Stars,pls Tell miie how cum each time when i found my true LOVE..all my bf left miie in the END?!!! STARS,I now feeling of Dying.. M ii useless in BGR?! why my life iis SO EMO ?! Help..HELP ... :'( SHINNIES STARS..HELP MIIE ..I niid ur Help... =""(
Love Ue Stars..
Love,
LoveHuRt..
(back to the top)