ღhapi dae
Sunday, September 21, 2008 -{'1:49 AM
Yesterdae on Saturdae 20th 09 2008,i met my Prince Charming at ECP for a rollerblade dae..I waited for hiim abt for 1hr and 10mins at macdonald patiently.. bud i miis hiim alots...cnt waiit for meet hiim in a secs wors.. Oops..=X It was raiining Heavily while he was on hiis wae to miit hiis princess..=) I was worriie tat he may caught iin the raiin,scare he might fall siicks..Luckily was, when ii saw hiim he was Dried n not as wet as raining Cat n Dogs...I felt happie for hiim tat he was safely reached hiis destination w/o catch iin any drop of rains..
After tat we had settle down for nt long,we decided to buy roller - blade..mY Prince decided to shared money with mie to buy my a pair of 2008 NEW SPT SKATE,a set of protection guards n a sling for skates total costs was $282 Dollars. I was verrie touch by hiim siia.. After that we quickly looked for location to change to blade n enjoy ourself..we having lots of fun too ..
(back to the top)